The Inside My Head Tag
I have been so busy the past couple of months and have not acknowledged this award.
Let’s get started –
• How do I feel at the moment? – I actually feel great even though I only got 3 hours of sleep but I made my 6am flight on my way to LA with my hubby!
• What do I need more in my life? – I have so much I feel guilty needing anything.
• What would make me happy right now? – Travel always makes me happy so I am very happy right now.
• What is going right in my life? – Everything! I am healthy. My family is healthy. We have a roof over our head and food to eat.
• What am I most grateful for? List 10 things. – my children, my husband, my parents, my siblings, my extended family, my friends, good health, a job, a home, my patients
• When did I experience joy this week? – having dinner with my kids and pondering what good people they have grown up to be!
• List a small victory/success? – making the 6am flight this morning as they were about to close the airplane doors!!!
• What is bothering me & why? – A lot of things bother me. Racism, sexism, homophobia, world hunger, sex trafficking, child abuse, religious and ethnic persecution. All bother me for obvious reasons.
• What are my priorities at the moment? – my priority at the moment is preparing to move my son to college in August.
• What do I love about my self? – I love that I am empathetic and care about social issues
• Who means the world to me & why? – my entire family mean everything to me especially you husband and children. They keep me sane and keep me going
• If I could share one message with the world, what would it be? – Love one another. There is only one race- the human race.
• What advice would I give to my younger self? – work hard now because it will all pay off in the future.
• What lesson did I learn this week? – when they go low, you go high
• If I had all the time in the world, what would I do first ? – Travel, travel and more travel.
• What’s draining my energy? – trying to squeeze way too much into 24 hours!
• What does my ideal morning look like? – I wake up 6ish, then brush teeth, shower, get dressed and off to work. About 40 minutes to do all this before I leave the house. Not a breakfast person. Tea is a must when I get to work.
• What makes me come alive? – planning or organizing something! Can you tell I enjoy being busy.
• What/who inspires me the most? – my patients inspire me as they battle daily with illness and still holding down their families!
• Where does my pain originate? – from all the hate and intolerance in the world
• What are my strengths? – I am kind, generous, honest, compassionate, organized.
• What is something I’ve always wanted but too scared to get? – I honestly can’t think of anything
• What is something I would love to learn? – I would love to learn how to swim.
• Where would I want to live my ideal life? – Cape Town or Auckland
• Where would I like to travel in the next 5 years? – Japan, Thailand, India, Israel, Egypt, Mozambique, Morocco, Iceland, Holland, Switzerland, Germany, Russia, Amsterdam!
• What can I do to take better care of myself? – I need to sleep more👀👀
• What hobbies would I like to try? – I would like to learn how to use a sewing machine so I can design and sew clothes, and I would love to learn to play the piano.
• When have I done something that I thought I couldn’t do? – Hand gliding in the ocean(I can’t swim)!
• At the end of my life, what do I want my legacy to be? – I want to be known as a good person – kind, compassionate, generous, loving. A great doctor. A person that appreciated all people and was not afraid to live life.
I’m looking forward to reading all your answers!
HERE ARE THE RULES:
1 Thank & tag the person that has tagged you
2 Attach the tag photo
3 Answer the ‘The Inside My Head Tag’ questions
4 Tag 10-20 friends.
Thank you! Richa for this awesome nomination. I actually had a great time answering all these questions!
Cheers and Enjoy!